top of page
Winter Construction.JPG

(removal of services)

If you no longer require electrical distribution facilities at your property, you can request to salvage the electrical distribution services at your property.

The salvage of a service is the complete removal of all poles, the transformer and wire belonging to the Association.


Please see our request for salvage form. You can also give us a call to discuss your individual site needs.  780-349-3655


bottom of page