top of page
house move.jpg

high loads

If the total height of your load on an unpaved road exceeds 4.2 meters, or 5.3 meters on a numbered highway or paved road, it is considered a high load.

Please contact Wild Rose to arrange the escort of the load through a planned route within the REA service area.

Wild Rose requires a minimum of 5 working days notice to review and schedule a high load.


Please submit the High Load Request Form to our office. Please submit in excel formatting for timely processing of your request.



A travel permit is required from Alberta Infrastructure and Transportation

Call 1-800-662-7138 or visit

Contact the Municipal Transportation Departments within the planned route to obtain Over Weight and Over Height Permits.

bottom of page