top of page
Meter 00111.jpg


You can idle (remove the meter and de-energize) your electrical distribution service. 

Please note that if you idle your service, you will not have immediate access to power as we will physically remove the electrical meter from your property. 

We require a minimum of five business days notice in order to idle a service once the completed form has been returned to our office. 

Please see the idle request form.

bottom of page